Friday, June 25, 2010

From your other author..

I grew up in Southern California with a nutritionist mother and a father whose culinary repertoire is based on the Costco freezer section. Over the years, I developed a deep appreciation for almost every type of vegetable (I miss how inexpensive they are in back in CA.) I’ll go for a plate of nachos any day of the week, and think bacon and truffles are overrated.

The first time Adam cooked for me, he helped me discover that I had developed a hive-producing crab allergy. The first time I bought Adam sushi, he spent the night with the porcelain goddess. We spend most of our time cooking for and with each other, or making our way the eateries of Boston and beyond.

We thought a blog about food, in particular about Adam and Kate, plus [what we] ate, sounded like fun. Hope you enjoy, and Bon Appetit!

- Kate

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    I'd like to send you info about a food blogger event. Would you shoot me an email with your contact info?
    FreeFoodBOS@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete