Friday, June 25, 2010

A Few Words from your Author(s)

After growing up in the hot sauce drenched and deep fried glory of Buffalo, New York, I gained my foodie chops on the other end of the state in Brooklyn. Under the spirited tutelage of the Thursday Club NYC, I learned that excess is not only alright, but expected at times and taking longer to prepare a meal than to eat it is okay.

Morphing into a food-obsessed person I am today has been a tremendous journey, but a glutton's work is never done. Now in living Cambridge, I aim to take advantage of Boston's culinary landscape to explore new locations, foods and experiences while keeping myself well fed in the process.

What makes this particular blog different from the million of others who post long-winded odes to the virtues of pork fat or shamelessly take pictures of their plates in restaurants? Not a whole lot to be honest.....but that being said, I still hope you enjoy our highly opinionated restaurant reviews, stunning photography, ground-breaking recipes and fascinating stories of the experiences that we share.

-Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment